Monday, November 06, 2006

Morphing Animation

Hey guys,
This is pretty off topic but it is really puzzling me. I use Photoshop pretty frequently and I have been noticing something around the 'net and I can't figure out how to do it. The topic is basically morphing photo animation, I will give 2 examples here:

So there they are. You could take those into Photoshop (or Gimp ;) ) and see whats happening. If you figure out how to do this please post a comment or leave me a message or something. I would really like to know how to do this.

Thanks so much in advance,

Sorry if the second picture offends you, its nothing personal, it was just one of the only pictures like these I could find :)

No comments: